在寂静的夜幕下,一朵玫瑰轻声哭泣,
The Crying Rose, 泪珠滑落花瓣的边际。
她的红,是热情与痛苦的交织,
在月光下,显得格外凄迷。
无形的虫,夜的使者,悄然而至,
Invisible worm, with secret love that destroys,
在风暴中发现她深红色的床榻,
Found out thy bed of crimson joy amidst the howling storm.
爱的床,成了痛苦的源泉,
And his dark secret love does thy life destroy,
那看不见的爱,摧毁了玫瑰的生命。
The love unseen, the life destroyed, in the night's embrace.
玫瑰啊,你为何哭泣?
Oh, rose, why do you weep with sorrow so deep?
是因为爱的重负,还是夜的孤独?
Is it the weight of love or the loneliness of the night that makes you weep?
在你的泪光中,我看见了生命的脆弱,
In your tearful gaze, I see the fragility of life,
The Crying Rose, your beauty now a symbol of the strife.
在你的哭泣中,我感受到了爱的力量与代价。
In your weeping, I feel the power and the cost of love's embrace.
愿夜风温柔,抚慰你颤抖的花瓣,
May the night's breeze soothe your quivering petals,
愿星辰引领,照亮你前行的道路。
May the stars guide and light your path ahead.
The Crying Rose, 在你的泪光中,
The Crying Rose, in your tears,
我们读到了生命的故事,爱与痛的交织。
We read the story of life, where love and pain are intertwined.